Fundamentals of Shamanic Witchcraft
Instructor: Lady Raven, The Wyld Witch
Duration: 12 months
Class Level: 1
Additional Courses included: Basics of Meditation
Offered: Twice a Year
In this course, you will learn the basics of Witchcraft, a bit of the history of Wicca and Shamanism, and a foundation of learning to start down your path to solitary practice. We will also discuss the principles of shamanic practice and how Witchcraft and shamanism combine to provide the perfect foundation for any spiritual practice.
You will receive a solid foundation of principles and practices to begin your path. However, the path is yours and where you choose to grow from here is up to you. The course will end in your self-dedication if you so desire. This is not to be seen as the end of your journey, but instead the very beginning of it. There are no limits to what you can attain on your own – and we are honored to walk with you on your journey!
This course takes place via Zoom live sessions. Each session is recorded so you and re-watch them as many times as needed. Each lesson will also have activities for you to complete to put the skills you learned to work! We highly recommend signing up for the Wyld Witch program to make this a fully immersive experience.
Fundamentals of Shamanic Witchcraft Course Outline:
- Lesson 1: What are Witchcraft and Shamanism?
- Lesson 2: Deities, Spirit Helpers, and the Great Spirit
- Lesson 3: Ethics
- Lesson 4: Tools of practice
- Lesson 5: Creating Sacred Space
- Lesson 6: Understanding the Higher Self
- Lesson 7: Creating Ceremony
- Lesson 8: The Monthly Energetic Cycle
- Lesson 9: The Yearly Energetic Cycle
- Lesson 10: Correspondences & The Elements
- Lesson 11: Creating Magick – Spellcasting
- Lesson 12: Shamanic Journeying
- Lesson 13: The Meaning of Initiation
This is an entry-level class great for anyone just starting in their spiritual path!
This class will meet monthly for lessons, and each student can also schedule a monthly one-on-one session with Lady Raven to discuss questions and personal growth. We highly encourage student participation in this class – the more you participate, the more you will get out of it. All lessons will be recorded and posted in the classroom for those who cannot attend in person.
Required class books:
True Magick – A Beginner’s Guide – by Amber K
Recommended Reference Books:
Wicca for the Solitary Practitioner – by Scott Cunningham
Shamanic Visioning – By Sandra Ingerman (Audio Book)
Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs – by Scott Cunningham
Wicca for Beginners – by Thea Sabin
Awakening to the Spirit World – by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman
You can purchase these books separately. Some may be available online via PDF.
Self-dedication takes place at the end of the course. If you decide to dedicate, We will provide you with a self-dedication ritual you can perform at home.
You will also need altar supplies for this class! If you do not currently have any altar supplies, you should wait to purchase them after lesson 4.
There are three tuition options:
- Full Payment Discounted Tuition: 1 Payment of $450 (Eligible for the WW Discount)
- Regular Tuition: 2 Monthly Payments of $250 (Eligible for WW discount, requires auto-pay)
- Payment Plan: 6 Monthly Payments of $85 (requires auto-pay)
To receive your WW discount, you will need an invoice (please message Lady Raven on the Wyld Community). You can sign up for this class under the Current Term Offerings!